Using the BRaMMS laser technology UniKLasers can offer any wavelength within the spectrum range from IR (around 2000nm) through deep UV (<200nm) from its range of DPSS lasers operating in the CW Single Frequency regime.
Additionally, due to the significantly lower power consumption for any required output and the resulting simplified thermal management, the BRaMMS laser technology provides up to a 10 times wider range of output power scalability from the smallest footprint. This opens up applications in portable and remotely controlled systems and devices which until UniKLasers products were available have never before considered feasible.
- Raman spectroscopy
- Laser trapping
- Ultra narrow line withdh <0.5MHz
- Ultra stable wave length stability ±50 MHz
- High power 3W@1064nm
- BRaMMS-Solo 1064 – from 50mW to 3W output power at 1064nm SLM
- BRaMMS-Solo 698 – from 10mW to 300mW output power at 698nm SLM
- BRaMMS-Solo 640 – from 50mW to 1.5W output power at 640nm SLM
- BRaMMS-Duetto 532 – from 50mW to 2W output power at 532nm SLM
|Last Updated||Update Information||Size||Download|