The pulse picker consists of the pockels cell, high voltage driver, synchronization and delay generator. It is suitable for single pulse selection from train of femtosecond or picosecond pulses. Also the device is used for pulse slicing in order to increase contrast. USB connection with LabViewcompatible driver provides smooth control over device performance. Customer-requested high voltage generators up to 50kV are also available.
|Pockels cell voltage||
|5～8 kV||3～5 kV||5～8 kV|
|Possible wavelengths||250～2100 nm|
|Clear aperture||5 mm(up to 20 mm on request)||3.5 mm||5 mm|
|HV pulse width||<10 ns||15～1250 ns(adjustable)||<3 ns|
|Rise time||<4 ns||<10 ns||<700 ps|
|Fall time||<4 ns||<10 ns||<2 ns|
|Output repetition rate*1||0～1 kHz||0～10 kHz||0～25 kHz||0～50 kHz||0～1 kHz|
|Sync. RF signal||optical or electric|
|Input optical train rep. rate||2～150 MHz/1 Hz～2 MHz*2|
|Adjustable delay||0～4 µs(800 µs on request)|
|External water requirements||No need||need*3||No need||need*3||No need|
- *1.The optical train rep. rate is rst optionally divided by a prescaler of either 1/16/256/4096
- and then by a compulsory divisor of an integer from range of 2 to 65535 to get the desired output frequency.
- The unit also provides burst and single-shot modes.
- *2.The external trigger signal must be strictly locked to the optical train with jitter less than 200 ps
- *3.Value of dissipated thermal power for OG8/25 and OG88/1 is approximately 25 W, for OG8/50 around 50 W
|Last Updated||Update Information||Size||Download|